Client ManagerView all openings
WegoWise is a mission-driven for-profit company, striving to reduce energy and water use in buildings. Buildings represent 40% of all US-based energy use. WegoWise provides utility benchmarking and building retrofit measurement & verification services, building performance monitoring, sustainability compliance reporting, and analytics that provide useful, actionable information to make more informed operational and long term real estate investment decisions.
Our mission is to catalyze environmental, social and economic sustainability in the built environment.
WegoWise is looking for a Client Manager to ensure customer success. Client Managers work closely with customers on the WegoWise platform to reduce building energy consumption and realize measurable returns on their platform purchase. This role assures customer satisfaction by engaging post-contract closing and throughout the duration of the subscription period with onboarding, data analysis, technical support, product training and other processes to assure overall product satisfaction. Primary success metrics are retention of existing revenue, contract expansion and platform utilization. Client Managers maximize customer lifetime value and perform proactive outreach to existing customers throughout the duration of the subscription period. This role reports to the Director of Customer Success, is a member of the Customer Success team, and collaborates closely with all departments, including Sales, Product, Marketing and Engineering. Within WegoWise, Client Managers represent the voice of the customer, identifying and quantifying the key factors for their success and working to integrate customer needs into current and future WegoWise product offerings.
The right candidate will be a self-starter, independent thinker, passionate about customer success, and motivated to work for a mission-driven organization.
- Proactively manage a portfolio of assigned accounts so that customers achieve their business objectives for purchasing WegoWise’s platform
- Manage the renewal process, collaborating with Sales and Marketing to identify customer expansion opportunities
- Effectively onboard customer building and utility information into WegoWise’s platform
- Conduct regular consultative calls to increase platform utilization and customer satisfaction
- Perform client trainings for multiple stakeholders* via GoToMeeting
- Manage opportunity tracking and reporting in Salesforce for stage tracking and internal revenue reporting
- Build and maintain key relationships across client organizations, including C-Suite, asset managers, financial analysts, underwriters, sustainability professionals, and consultants
- Monitor insights within customer accounts and identify opportunities to drive deeper engagement in customer efficiency and reporting goals
- Showcase customer success and develop customer advocates for WegoWise market development
- Effectively and quickly solve ad hoc customer issues, requests and questions
- Assist with special projects when applicable to skills and bandwidth
- Provide continuous customer feedback to Product, Marketing, and Engineering
- Adopt and contribute to Client Management best practices and process improvements when applicable
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-6 years of professional experience working in a customer-facing role
- Experience in a startup or a company focused on data/analytics
- Interest in energy efficiency, real estate, mortgage lending, utility or building management, sustainability, power sectors, a plus
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills. Technical aptitude and ability to learn web applications and software platforms
- Intermediate to expert skills in Microsoft Suite, Salesforce and/or other CRM platforms
- A constant and self-imposed drive to exceed goals
- Well-organized and able to manage and prioritize multiple accounts and assignments simultaneously
- Adapt well to frequently changing systems and workloads, creative and flexible, and can thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to WegoWise’s vision, mission, and values
- Be a nice person :)
- Location: Boston (HQ)
Competitive salary and great benefits
We treat our employees well.
Health and dental insurance, stock options, generous vacation, commuter benefits, professional development, and more.