WegoData provides an automated stream of accurate utility data so you can focus your time and effort on using it – not collecting it.
Our customers are using WegoData to:
- Eliminate manual utility data collection, resulting in fewer errors and less time and effort spent collecting bill data
- Power their software platforms, integrating utility bill data with key functions like energy analytics, utility billing, and sustainability efforts
- Remove the administrative burden of aggregating and analyzing utility data when conducting energy audits
- Measure the performance of solar and renewable energy investments
- Qualify potential solar PV customers using actual, not estimated, data
WegoData’s key capabilities:
- Complete utility bill data: WegoData collects over 20 data points from each bill.
- Automatically delivered: WegoData automatically transmits data as soon as you request it.
- Downloadable data: export data in spreadsheet or JSON format, or simply access it online, whenever you need it, through the API.
- Simple setup: just a few quick steps to connect to the utility accounts you need.
$1.50 per meter per month
For just $1.50 per meter per month, you’ll have access to the 20+ data points WegoData pulls from each utility provider and unlimited API calls. You’ll also be able to access our free monthly benchmarking data as available in WegoWise’s Public API.
|First month of data collection (includes all available historical data):||$18/meter|
|Second month and beyond:||$1.50/meter/month|