DesignerView all openings
WegoWise is a mission-driven for-profit company, striving to reduce energy and water use in buildings. Buildings represent 40% of all US-based energy use. WegoWise provides utility benchmarking and building retrofit measurement & verification services, building performance monitoring, sustainability compliance reporting, and analytics that provide useful, actionable information to make more informed operational and long term real estate investment decisions.
WegoWise is looking for a Designer to create beautiful designs that visually communicate WegoWise’s value to target audiences. This role works closely with our Head of Design and Marketing team and on a variety of platforms, including our web application, landing pages, flyers, email campaigns, etc.
The right candidate is someone who genuinely loves design and who is driven by a desire to create engaging interfaces for something that matters.
- Ensure consistent branding and design integrity across a wide range of platforms such as landing pages, presentations, flyers and email campaigns.
- Develop style guides and reusable templates for the sales and marketing team to use.
- Design landing pages for new services.
- Feature plan for the web app: customer journey analysis, wireframes, mockups and prototyping.
- Think creatively and produce quality layouts and design elements under tight timelines.
- Work both as part of a team and independently to accomplish projects.
- Proven understanding of the fundamentals of good design: visual hierarchy, layout, typography, color theory, etc.
- Demonstrable graphic design experience with a strong portfolio.
- Multi-disciplined and able to work on various project types, including storyboarding, wireframing, illustrating, layout design, etc.
- Perfectionist who cares about getting the little details right.
- Strives for beauty through simplicity.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Well-organized and able to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Commitment to WegoWise’s vision, mission, and values.
- A nice person :)
- Location: Boston (HQ) or Remote
- Technical or eager to learn new technologies.
- Able to turn designs into code.
- Experience with Sketch.
- Experience working in a large web application with complex workflows.
Competitive salary and great benefits
We treat our employees well.
Health and dental insurance, stock options, generous vacation, commuter benefits, professional development, and more.