California building owners:

WegoWise can help you comply with AB 802

New program in 2017

California’s statewide energy-usage disclosure program, AB 1103, is transitioning to a new statewide benchmarking program mandated by Assembly Bill 802. This new program is still in the rulemaking process but staff anticipate that regulations for the new program will become effective in late 2017. There are no reporting requirements for 2016.

To learn more about how to prepare for AB 802, submit the form to contact us and someone will be in touch with you shortly.

We can help you comply

View all energy compliance guides